Cavalier King Charles Spaniel / Cocker Spaniel / Mixed (long coat)
Search Our Website:
Animals & Successes
Enter keywords, and GO!
Why should I have a secure, fenced backyard?
Surrendering a Dog
Email Page to Friend
10/19/2014 7:16 PM
© 2014 ResQ
There are several ways you can help the animals:
1.If you'd like to send in a monetary donation, please use our Pay Pal button or send to our address at:
ResQ Animal Coalition, Pawz for a Cause, 254 Hartnell Ave., Redding, CA 96002
2. Another great way to donate is by shopping! Please visit this link:
3. PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING TO OUR NEW STORE, PAWZ FOR A CAUSE! All proceeds will benefit our non-profit rescue and are tax deductible. We will also accept any other gently used items that are not pet related, or handmade goods too. Thanks for your support!
4. Or you can make a TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION via PayPal TO HELP OUR ANIMALS! (you don't have to sign up for a paypal account to use paypal - you can just use a credit card).
5. Another great way to donate is to contribute to our veterinary costs. A monetary donation can be made to CARE Animal Hospital to our account. They will give you a receipt in our name that is also tax deductible.
CARE Animal Hospital
20 Hilltop Dr.
Redding, CA 96003
(you can choose to mail a donation directly to them with instructions to apply to our account or you can make a donation via credit card or debit card over the phone, or visit their clinic in person).
6. You can now have items shipped from Amazon directly to us! Click on the Amazon button and search for ResQ Animal Coalition/Pawz for a Cause and it will take you to our wishlist!
7. Many of our dogs are fearful and anxious. Thundershirt Anxiety Wraps have been proven to help these poor babies. Thundershirt will donate used wraps to send to us. Click on the link below and find out how to donate.
8. We can always use the following items that can be dropped off at our store location or shipped to 254 Hartnell Ave. Redding, CA 96002:
x pens are sorely needed
dog halters for small to medium dogs
dog collars and leashes for small to medium dogs
small dog beds
blankets, quilts and towels
dog food (no corn, wheat)
dog shampoos and conditioners
potty pads, male wraps and female diapers
any gift cards, even for gas for transport
... anything doggie related - we can always use it!
Remember, your contributions are all tax deductible! Don't forget to ask for a receipt!